Monday, August 25, 2008

Mumbles Is Going to the Doctor...

Um... I'm not sure how I should begin. But, I suppose it's best to just start at the beginning and unload it all.

I was at my desk, working away like the little drone I am, when Mumbles came into my office, walked right up next to me, and informed me that he was about to leave to go to the doctor's office. Big deal, right? That's all my boss needs to tell me, right?

Wrong.

Mumbles then begins to describe what, exactly, he is going to the doctor for. In Mumbles' primitive dialect, it came out sounding like, "Ahma gun git er test whirthuh puttuh hose enmuh penis in runnit allthuhwaytuhmuh colon..."

Translation: "I'm going to have my colon examined and the doctor will run a tube from my penis to my colon." Blech... Why, God? Why? Why did he have to tell me that? And why did he have to graphically gesture with his hands while he was telling me?!?!?

After he was through talking, I lowered my head and said, "Too much information...", to which he chuckled and replied, "Ahma gone take a shire..."

Translation: "I'm going to take a shower." Again, blech!!

I was just about to eat lunch, too...

1 comment:

HG said...

TMI - he really needs to retire if he wants to tell you about his damn penis!!